We are currently recruiting for an Student Support Officer to start 17th May on a 7 week temporary contract.The role is located in central London- 15/16 hours; a week- Part Remote - Part office based- £12-15 an hour depending experience.
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client is a well known London University.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- They will be doing a round up of study materials
- Checking forms- Hard and digital
- Stock checks
- Reports in excel – using V look up's and Macro's
- General Data Base work
- Raising PO's
- High attention to detail including a high standard of accuracy when processing data
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Access, Outlook, Excel and web-based software
- Excel- needs to be advanced - Need experience of Marco's and V look up's.
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.
*PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV IN THE POP-OUT WINDOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE – Quick Apply applicants will unfortunately be missed