WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client is a UK-wide training and education organization, providing professional qualifications in a range of expert fields.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
The core purpose of this role is to maximise cash collection and minimise the risk of bad debt whilst maintaining a good relationship with all students.
- Provide a positive phone customer service experience to University students
- Assists and inform current students regarding policies and requirements for selected finance options
- Provide proactive, timely, accurate and comprehensive customer service to students
- Evaluates student accounts to explore solutions that assist students in attaining their educational goals
- Monitor student account receivables and related financial activity
- Supporting and collaborating frequently with other finance and non-finance based teams
- Coordinates the resolution of past due balances under established guidelines through direct contact with students
- Facilitates the processing of any loan partners such as Student Loans Company/Law Loan provider
- Ensuring all refunds are correctly authorised
- Ability to organise and prioritise own and function’s workload
- Strong communicator with good negotiating skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and a proactive business partner
- Strong IT skills
- Customer Relationship skills
- Target and deadline driven