We are currently recruiting for 3 x Student Finance Administrators to work for our client based in Central Manchester. This is currently a temporary position to start ASAP on an ongoing temp contract, paying a competitive £11.50 p/h.
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client is a UK-wide training and education organization, providing professional qualifications in a range of expert fields.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Maximise cash collection and minimise the risk of bad debt whilst maintaining a brilliant relationship with customers. Supporting and working with other finance and non finance based teams to ensure the smooth running of our business in line with company policy.
- Collection of outstanding monies on Self-funding students.
- Agreeing payment plans with customers.
- Identify and report bad and doubtful debt to line manager.
- Liaising with customer services, registration, admissions and exams teams regarding any queries.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong communicator with good negotiating skills.
- Strong IT skills.
- Customer Relationship skills.
- Target and deadline driven.
- Well organised and self-disciplined with the ability to work quickly and calmly under pressure.
- Ability to work as a team player and on own initiative.
- A clear telephone voice with a polite, tactful and friendly attitude.