Are you fluent in both written and spoken in Dutch? Have you had previous customer service administration experience?
Those with experience of licensing or trademarking are encouraged to apply.
Who will you be working for?
Our client is a not-for-profit licensing and conservation organisation. They are seeking someone to join the team, to work as a bilingual (Dutch) Customer Services and Administration Officer.
What will you be doing?
This position will support the licensing team and will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Data entry.
- Attending to and processing customer queries.
- Providing information and advice on Charity related issues.
- Translating from English to Dutch written and verbal (and vice versa).
- Supporting project work, incoming queries, training staff members, identifying and implementing efficiencies and ad hoc issues.
- Fluent English, spoken and written - essential.
- Fluent Dutch, spoken and written - essential.
- Additional languages are a great advantage.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good computer skills, including the use of standard software packages (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Previous administration skills and experiences.
- Previous Licensing or trademarking experience is highly desired.
This is a rare and excellent permanent opportunity to join an organisation making a difference. Benefits include pension scheme, annual leave (25 days), death in service insurance and an opportunity to work for an employer of choice making a difference.
The Dutch Customer Service and Administration Officer is a permanent position, the working hours are 9am-5pm Monday-Friday. At this time our client offer hybrid working of 2 days in office and 3 days working from home; this is subject to a possible change.
The applicable salary is £29,836pa (dependent on experience).
Please aim to submit your CV for consideration as soon as possible.
How to apply?
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.