Do you have prior experience with SEO and running ad campaigns, if so please read on:
Who will you be working for?
Our client is a telecommunications specialist.
What will you be doing?
The Marketing Assistant is a marketing position with a focus on SEO, running ad campaigns, general advertising and strategic PPC analysis and planning.
Duties and responsibilities, will include;
- Running ad campaigns – to generate leads to include PPC campaigns.
- Content writing and proof-reading.
- Reviewing, analysing and producing strategy reports.
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive traffic.
- Writing SEO content for blogs, websites and social media.
- Remain updated on white hat and black hat strategies.
- Competitor analyses of keywords and SEO techniques.
- Keeping updated on SEO strategies.
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines.
You will have:
- Prior experience and knowledge of paid ad campaigns, SEO, lead generating content growth and general marketing.
- Content marketing, content growth and SEO.
- Working knowledge of search engine optimisation.
- Ability to think creatively and strategically to resolve problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- Ability to work within a team and independently.
- Knowledge of Google analytics.
- Experience with website optimisation.
- Exceptional time management and highly analytical approach to your work.
The Marketing Assistant is a permanent and full-time position. The salary is £30,000pa dependent on experience.
How to apply?
To apply for the Marketing Assistant role, YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV IN THE POP-OUT WINDOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE