We are currently recruiting for a senior level Team Assistant to join a prestigious investment institution. This is an ongoing temporary position, with potential to turn permanent for the right candidate. Starting immediately, the company is based in Mayfair and paying a competitive £40,000 per annum.
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client is a global leader in investment management. With offices all over the world, they offer a depth of sector-specific industry knowledge within financial services.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
The role will be supporting a team of 34 people. General duties include;
- Extensive diary management for the team
- Managing any travel requirements
- Provide full administrative services including minute taking to a wide range of key meetings and committees
- Draft meeting papers on behalf of the team
- Managing email and postal correspondence
- General assisting in the smooth running of the office
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
- Confident supporting a larger team
- Experience managing complex diaries, including travel
- Good networker, able to build relationships internally and externally
- Ability to work on own initiative and part of team
- Experience working within the financial services industry required
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.
*PLEASE NOTE - YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV IN THE POP-OUT WINDOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE. Quick Apply applicants with unfortunately be missed*