Do you have experience leading on global campaigns? Do you have a passion for tackling climate change?
If so, this may be the perfect opportunity for you. Please read on.
Who you will be working for?
You will be working for a non-profit organisation who are committed to accelerating change and influencing other businesses.
What will you be doing?
You will be successfully planning, delivering and coordinating the campaign.
Key duties to include:
- Overseeing implementation and management of the systems and processes.
- Assisting with campaign strategies and planning.
- Coordinating the planning and delivery of campaign activities.
- Leading on the design and management of campaign activities such as events and workshops.
- Working closely with the communications, fundraising and events teams.
- Managing and delivering policy engagement process.
- Manage the financial and business planning.
- Represent the company at events and meetings as required.
- Collaborate effectively with multiple stakeholders internally and externally.
You must have an interest in working for a non-profit organisation that are seeking ways to tackle climate change.
You will also need:
- Experience of delivering projects and ensuring schedules are met.
- Experience of working in a global environment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Be able to meet strict timelines and budgets.
- Excellent team building and communications skills
- Deliver a high quality of work and be self-motivated.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, several employee benefits and an excellent and friendly work environment. The salary range is dependent on experience. The Senior Campaign Manager is a permanent opportunity.
How to apply?
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.