Our client is seeking an Administrator to support a busy training and certification department. You will support clinical professionals across areas of administration and support. Previous experience within a fast-paced administrative position would be essential.
Who will you be working for?
Our client is a London based not for profit membership organisation for healthcare professionals; they are innovative and leaders in the sectors best practice. They have several locations throughout the UK.
What will you be doing?
As Administrator you will support across training and certification area.
- Act as first line-reviewer for queries, reviews, appeals and re-writes.
- Working with internal stakeholders such as Clinical Assessors, Specialty Advisory Committees, Medical Directors and external stakeholders such as the GMC to coordinate and pro-actively deliver on-going support.
- Identify appropriate Clinical Assessors, ensuring that contractual and regulatory timeframes and SLAs are met.
- Delivering training support to new Clinical Assessors.
- Ensuring Clinical Assessor information is maintained accurately on the appropriate databases.
- Ensure excellent customer service when dealing with stakeholders and enquiries via email and telephone.
- Managing the email inbox to determine the correct course of action, escalation or referral (as appropriate).
- Educated to degree level standard or equivalent.
- Experience within NHS or similar – highly desired.
- Experienced with report writing and coordinating administrative support.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Strong administrative skills, attention to detail, able to work under pressure effectively and work.
- Flexibly responding to changing demands and priorities as well as an ability to prioritise your own workload.
- Ability to always maintain confidentiality and act with discretion and diplomacy.
- Strong sense of team working.
- Providing a high level of customer service to internal and external clients and ability to build rapport.
- Good communication skills
The Administrator position is a permanent opportunity located in Central London.
The salary is £24,215pa (salary is dependent on experience). The working hours are 35 hours per week.
To apply for the Administrator opportunity, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.