I am currently recruiting for a Receptionist/Administrator to start immediately. The role is a temp-to-perm role, working on a full-time basis of 35 hours per week. This is a term-time only position, paying £20,758 to £23,520 pro rata.
Who will you be working
Our client is a flourishing girls’ state school, providing all students with the excellent standard of education that they deserve.
What will you be doing
Purpose of the role is to provide reception and administrative and facilitate in the effective running of the school.
- Being the first point of contact for all visitors
- Assisting in the management of school trips and collections of money for trips or other activities
- Undertaking school First Aid for students and staff and act as a Lead First Aid Officer
- To maintain and keep up to date the student filing system and other school filing systems when necessary
- Supporting the Data Manager and Office Manager in maintaining high quality systems for manipulating student level data, including inputting and updating student data on SIMS
- Promoting safeguarding of children
- Good organisational skills, including ability to operate diary systems, plan and manage own time effectively and work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills, including written, over the phone and face-to-face
- Reliable, punctual, approachable and enthusiastic
- Knowledge of First Aid at Work or prepared to undertake First Aid at Work training
- One year’s reception/administrative experience within a school is desirable
What’s in it for you
- Term-time only position; multiple opportunities for holidays throughout the year
- Join a team of friendly and experienced professionals
- Great location close to Central London
- Temp-to-Perm contract available for an immediate start
- paying £20,758 to £23,520 pro rata
Not sure, or have some questions first?
Call or email me, Elyse Bogdan, at Gordon Yates.
*YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV IN THE POP-OUT WINDOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE – Quick Apply applicants will unfortunately be missed