We are seeking an experienced business manager to join an innovative school based in South East London. You will need to have previous experience with business change, driving forward cost savings, HR, process improvement (across administration and departments), personnel management and more..
School Business Manager – salary up to £60,000 pa (dependent on experience)
Who will you be working for?
Our client is an outstanding primary school.
This position will suit those experienced across all elements of business improvement, business review and business planning.
What will you be doing?
As School Business Manager you will improve current processes and develop systems to allow for cost savings across the school. The position is varied and will also include direct line management, health and safety, site management (facilities), generating additional income for the School, management of finances and reporting, resource planning, HR/recruitment and more.
What do you need?
You will need to have had experiences within an equally varied position overseeing all systems and processes within a business, organisation or School and have previously worked within a similar role. Previous sector experience is not essential.
- Be computer savvy.
- Have the ability to compile detailed paperwork – reports, bids, requests for information etc.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- An exceptional communicator both written and verbal.
- Budget management capability.
- Must enjoy working within a child focused environment.
- A positive attitude approach to leading and working with a team.
- An Education and schooling background is highly desired – not essential.
- Ability to retain confidentiality of information.
- Excellent Communicator with attention to detail.
Please note this is a Permanent position. The hours are full-time 8.30-4.30pm with flexibility of in-office hours over holiday periods (depending on needs of the school).
To apply to the School Business Manager position, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.