We are seeking a School Administrator – you will need previous experience using SIMS within a similar position.
School Administrator – salary up to £24,000-£25,000 pa (dependent on experience), permanent
Who will you be working for?
Our client is an outstanding primary School located in North West London.
What will you be doing?
As School Administrator you will provide administration support to both teaching staff and administration staff in a professional and supportive manner. In some instances, you will act up as the first point of contact with students, parents, Teachers/Heads of Department and other visitors to the School.
You will also:
- Provide general clerical and administrative support to teaching and administrative staff, including photocopying, filing, emailing and distributing mail.
- Provide a warm welcome for parents, visitors, colleagues and dealing with their requests in an efficient and professional manner.
- Complete standard forms, respond to routine correspondence, and maintain manual and computerised records and management information systems.
- Produce a range of data and information, maintaining and updating pupil data
- Undertake typing, word-processing, spreadsheets, databases and other IT-based tasks
- Checking deliveries of goods against purchase orders and delivery notes
- Maintaining and collating pupil records
- provide administration assistance as required by the Senior Leadership Team
- General financial administration, e.g., receive orders and maintaining the online payment system (School Money), Reconcile trip collection payments, Process final money counting prior to G4S collecting money to be banked
- Undertake reception duties, including responding to general telephone and personal enquiries, ensure visitors to the premises sign in and is issued with a visitor’s badge and provide refreshments for meetings
- Assist with first-aid and welfare duties for pupils, including looking after sick pupils and liaising with parents and staff.
- Assist with arrangements for school trips and events.
- Work on parents evening and other evening events as required.
- Participate in training and development activities and programmes, attend and participate in meetings as required.
- Participate in the school’s performance management scheme ensuring that performance standards/targets are met within agreed timescale.
- Hold relevant experience.
- High level of computer literacy and numeracy; including proficiency with excel essential
- Experienced using SIMS and willingness to train further - essential
- A positive attitude approach to your work.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, integrity and honesty at all times.
What’s in it for you?
Please note this is a Permanent position and a DBS check will be required.
Salary up to £24,000-£25,000 pa (dependent on experience).
To apply to the School Administrator position, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.