Our Client is a super cool drinks brand based in Enfield. They are a well known, very successful and fast growing company. Their products can be found in major super-markets. In addition, they run festivals and events.
We are looking for somebody to join on a permanent basis and to start with our Client from January 2021. If you have experiences in a FMCG or retail environment we would love to hear from you.
What will you be doing:
You will be supporting a busy and fast paced sales and planning team. The role is predominantly client servicing and admin based with elements of demand planning involved..
Duties will involve:
- high volume order processing
- speaking to clients over phone and email including major retailers
- keeping track of stock supplier
- Using SAP and Excel
- You will also file invoices issue credit notes and returns, liaise with finance teams about debtors, invoice queries and payments
- Managing orders from clients
- Supporting a busy sales team
- Processing orders and keeping track
The successful applicant will have:
- Strong administrative skills gained from previous work experience within a fast-paced business
- Experience in a FMCG or retail environment - highly desired
- Experience in a commercial environment essential
- A background in sales support would be advantageous
- Exemplary organisation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with SAP or similar software - highly desired
- Excellent client servicing skills
- Ideally used to working within food/beverage production company
This is an opportunity to join a fantastic company that is rapidly expanding with exciting future plans. This Sales Support Coordinator position offers a salary of £27,000 pa (dependent on experience) as well as other benefits which include private healthcare and pension.
If you are interested, please click apply below…