We are seeking an experienced Sales Manager with proven experience of B2B sales and business strategy. This exciting opportunity will involve working closely with the Sales Director and across other departments.
Sales Manager – salary up to £30,000pa-£35,0000pa (dependent on experience) plus benefits such as performance related bonus of up to £50,000pa.
Permanent, Dartford, Kent. Basic salary is dependent on experience.
Who will you be working for?
Our client is an award winning, established well-respected retail supplier with an entrepreneurial culture. Located in Dartford, Kent you will join a team who are committed to developing further success.
What will you be doing?
Within this position you will support driving forward the B2B business strategy and planning with client project work to help further grow this exciting business. You will be hands on and working in office.
In addition, you will be:
- Leading and acquiring new B2B business sales and business development strategy in the UK and Internationally.
- Researching online and in trade publications to identify new leads and potential new markets/segments.
- Proactive management of leads.
- Project management.
- Building and maintaining high quality working relationships with assigned accounts as well as new ones.
- Creating a customer-focused sales and service architecture, based on active relationships.
- Following up new business opportunities with a solid and strategic process via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Creating campaigns and communicating new product launches to prospective clients and existing accounts, demonstrate product knowledge.
- Analyse competitors' market and be aware and up to date of new competitors’ products and strategies.
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Organising and attending networking events, contributing to trade show activities & plans.
- Actively evaluating online sales regularly and supporting business growth.
- Responding to sales emails, supporting the rest of the team as required. Revising and preparing template responses, evaluating, and optimising the existing processes if needed.
- Existing Business Management - Create strategy to secure any lost clients.
- Reporting - Contribute to preparing weekly management and sales reports for the management.
- Previous experience in a similar B2B role is - essential
- Experience preferably in interior design sector or similar – highly desired.
- Salesforce or similar CRM experiences
- Exceptional time management skills
- A natural ability to problem solve and generate ideas.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- High level of customer service and care.
- Positive attitude and results driven approach.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work well under pressure and time restraints.
- A team spirited approach to your work.
- Creative outlook results driven attitude and innovative thinking.
In return for working within an innovative and dynamic company you will be rewarded for your hard work with brilliant working hours (9am-5pm Monday-Friday), discretionary 6 monthly salary reviews, occasional in-office perks (lunches, etc.), discretionary Christmas bonus’ and more…
Salary up to £35,000pa plus performance related bonus of £50,000pa – Salary is dependent on experience.
Please click below to apply..