Are you an experienced Sales Director seeking a new challenge?
This could be the perfect opportunity for you – within this position you will lead a team and drive forward B2B business strategy and planning with client project work to help further grow this exciting business.
Sales Director – salary from £60,000pa- negotiable (dependent on experience) plus benefits such as performance related bonus.
Permanent, Dartford, Kent. Basic salary is dependent on experience.
Who will you be working for?
Our client is an award winning, established well-respected retail supplier with an entrepreneurial culture. Located in Dartford, Kent you will join a team who are committed to developing further success.
What will you be doing?
Within this position you will be hands with an existing sales team and at times working autonomously. Your job will be full time and will involve some mobile working (visiting clients, attending exhibitions/roadshows, video and telephone calls and meetings). However, you will work in office with a focus on planning, forecasting and team strategy and planning meetings to drive forward sales. This position will report directly in to the company owner.
- Strategy planning and organising the team to meet the needs of the business.
- Interacting and building relationships with customers on projects and orders.
- B2B Business development (securing contracts, building on existing and attending networking events).
- Analysing data, reviewing trends and contracts to build strategy plans.
- Event organisation.
- Lead generation and client research.
- Team mentoring, leadership and workload management.
- Complaint handling.
- Working collaboratively across teams.
- Supporting business marketing
- Any other Sales Director related duties.
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential.
- Experience and/or an interest in interiors would be highly desired.
- Exceptional time management skills
- A natural ability to problem solve and generate ideas.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- CRM experiences – Salesforce highly desired.
- High level of customer service and care.
- Positive attitude and results driven approach.
- Ability to encourage and motivate others.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work well under pressure and time restraints.
- A team spirited approach to your work.
- Creative outlook results driven attitude and innovative thinking.
In return for working within an innovative and dynamic company you will be rewarded for your hard work with brilliant working hours (9am-5pm Monday-Friday), discretionary 6 monthly salary reviews, occasional in-office perks (lunches, etc.), discretionary Christmas bonus’ and more…
Salary from £60,000pa – Salary is negotiable upwards and dependent on experience.
Please click below to apply..