Are you an experienced Sales Administrator seeking a new opportunity within an innovative and rapidly expanding successful retail business?
This could be the perfect opportunity for you – this new role will see you working collaboratively with colleagues on various projects and meeting targets as part of a team.
If you have a proven track record as a Sales Executive we encourage you to apply to find out more.
Sales Administrator – salary £25,000-£28,000 pa plus benefits, Permanent, located in Dartford. Basic salary is dependent on experience.
Who will you be working for?
Our client is an established well-respected retail supplier with an entrepreneurial culture. Located in Dartford, Kent you will join a team who are committed to developing further success.
What will you be doing?
Within this position you will be hands on yourself interacting with customers, taking orders via email, telephone and in the main showroom. The position of the Sales administrator is varied in that you will also be hands on in supporting the marketing strategy within a collaborative but small team. For the right person there will be scope to Develop further within the role and with the Company as they grow.
As Sales Administrator You will:-
- Support the tracking, collating and interpreting sales data.
- Support in providing reports and data to management.
- Liaising with customers on projects.
- Support junior members of staff.
- Developing and building on relationships with customers and clients.
- Identifying and undertaking initiatives aimed at improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the sales function.
- Experience and/or an interest in interior design would be highly desired but not essential
- Proven B2B track record within a similar sales role would be essential.
- Ability to motivate and encourage others.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to prioritise workloads.
- An adaptable approach to an ever-changing workloads and deadlines.
- A team spirited approach to your work.
- Creative outlook, results driven attitude and innovative thinking.
In return for working within an innovative and dynamic Company you will be rewarded for your hard work with brilliant working hours (9am-5pm), discretionary 6 monthly salary reviews, occasional in-office perks (lunches, etc.), discretionary Christmas bonus’ and more…
Please click to apply below.