We are currently recruiting for a few Registration Advisor roles to start asap; for 10 weeks maybe longer. The role is located in Kennington, working on a full-time basis and is paying a competitive £14.71 per hour.
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client is an established health care client. They regulate many health care professionals.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- To undertake the administration of the entire Registration process
- To handle a high volume of complex and sometimes challenging calls.
- To enter applicants’ data on to the internal systems and ensure that applications are processed and forwarded for external assessment in a timely and efficient manner.
- To respond to complex email and written enquiries.
- To keep the Registration Manager / Team Leader informed on verification or assessment issues which require further attention.
- To represent the Registration Department during external events and meetings, where appropriate.
- Experience of handling a high volume of telephone enquiries successfully and providing a quality customer service.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of working within a customer service, contact centre or call centre environment (or similar).
- High-level verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to liaise effectively with stakeholders from all backgrounds and at all levels.
- Effective administrative skills including the ability draft correspondence and reports as required.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Access, Outlook, Excel and web-based software
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.