We are currently recruiting for a Registration Advisor to start immediately on a temporary ongoing contract, with potential to turn permanent. This role is located in Kennington, London and is paying £14.50 an hour.
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client is a well established membership organisation in the health sector, who works to ensure that healthcare professionals operate at a high standard.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Dispatching application packs to prospective registrants
- Answer questions about the application process and other related queries, including renewal
- Provide advice to prospective applicants and members of the public on registration issues
- Receiving and processing applications onto the Register; checking applications for completeness, entering data, verifying details and documentation as provided. This will include processing payments
- Providing administrative support including: maintaining paper and electronic systems, ensuring information is kept up-to date, accurate and accessible
- Experience of handling a high volume of telephone enquiries and providing quality customer service
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of working within a customer service, contact centre or call centre environment
- High-level verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to liaise effectively with stakeholders from all backgrounds and at all levels
- A professional approach to work including the ability and willingness to act in a flexible and organised manner on duties assigned
- Work within a highly reputable membership organisation within the healthcare sector
- Secure a role on an ongoing temporary basis, with potential scope to turn permanent
- Lovely office location in Kennington, London, away from the manic of Cenral London
- A competitive salary oh £14.50 an hour
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.
*YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV IN THE POP-OUT WINDOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE – Quick Apply applicants will unfortunately be missed