WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR
Our client is a UK-wide training and education organization, providing professional qualifications in a range of expert fields.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING
With the support of another Recruitment Administrator and the Recruitment Manager, you will be responsible for the efficient and effective delivery of BPP's end to end in-house recruitment service and related administration for all roles across BPP.
You will be expected to:
- Deliver effective and efficient recruitment support and administration for vacancies across all BPP business areas, including sourcing, candidate tracking, coordination, interview/assessment day set up and offer
- Determine suitable advertising sources and liaise with advertisers to place recruitment adverts
- Provide feedback to successful and unsuccessful candidates
- Resolve low level recruitment queries from candidates and managers
- Highlight/escalate complex recruitment issues to the Recruitment Manager
- Ensure accurate records of recruitment campaigns, costs and invoices are logged
- Liaise with agencies to provide job briefings
- Log and monitor agency temporary workers in line with Agency Worker Regulations
- Track and shortlist candidate applications, including interview invitations and rejections.
- Make offers and ensure all associated paperwork is completed correctly
- Work with other members of the HR team on ad hoc projects
The skills required include:
- Friendly, enthusiastic and a good team player
- Proven, significant administrative experience in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Efficiency, accuracy, attention to detail
- Self-motivated and willing to take the initiative
- Aptitude to work without direct supervision
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to adapt and successfully multi task
- Excellent IT skills – Word, Excel, Internet, databases
- End to end recruitment experience (ideally gained in-house), including proven ability in carrying out operational recruitment tasks
- Experience of utilising different sourcing channels, specifically using direct sourcing strategies
- Experience of Applicant Tracking Systems
This is a great opportunity to become part of a highly established educational institution and to work within in a friendly and experienced team. This is a Temp contract for 1 months and is paying a competitive £14 p/h.