We are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Administrator for our client based in St James. They are wanting to bring someone on board on a temp to perm contract starting ASAP, paying a competitive £26,000-£28,000 per annum.
Who will you be working for
Our client is a leading executive search and recruitment business based in the beautiful location of St James.
What will you be doing
You will be working with a team of recruiters undergoing all the compliance checks for their new starters. Duties include, but are not limited to;
- Ensure all candidates meet compliance requirements at role offer stage
- Follow up on any outstanding compliance for placed candidates and escalate any issues to the relevant consultant
- Process employment references and qualification checks, and follow up on discrepancies
- Track registered candidates, constantly updating spreadsheet to remain in contact
- Create various weekly “hotlists" to ensure team keeps in touch with candidates
- Update and issue multiple team reports on a weekly basis and KPI’s on a monthly basis
- Liaise weekly with payroll to ensure working temporary candidate numbers match
- Carry out yearly audit for banking client
- Issue contract paperwork for all new temporary workers
- Strong communication skills as this role is largely people based
- Confident phone manner
- Excellent working attitude and ability to take initiative
- Good organisational skills, including ability to manage own time effectively as well as work part of a team
- Confident, friendly and highly approachable personality
This is a great opportunity to work for a well established recruitment company based in Central London. Come in on a temp to perm basis with a competitive salary of £26,000-£28,000 per annum!
How to apply
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.
*PLEASE NOTE - YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV IN THE POP-OUT WINDOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE. Quick Apply applicants will unfortunately be missed*