Currently recruiting for a Receptionist - Team Administrator to start immediately on a 4 week temporary assignment (may be extended). The role pays £10.75 p/hour and is located in Central London.
Who will you be working for
A leading charity supporting youth all around the UK.
What will you be doing
- Covering reception answering calls and directing them appropriately
- Office admin including producing documents, letter, data entry, spreadsheets and scanning
- Assisting with IT issues and logging them
- Assisting with other duties and task around the office
- General admin support
To be considered for this role you must be available to start immediately and have demonstrable experience of the following:
- Being highly organised
- Working in a structured and methodical way
- Using Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Using CRM/Database system
- Working under own initiative once given tasks
- Building working relationships with colleagues
- Clear communication skills with multiple stakeholders including a good telephone manner
How to apply
To apply for this role, please click ‘Apply’.
YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV IN THE POP-OUT WINDOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE