We are currently working closely with our client to recruit a receptionist. The position will combine generalist office support, reception cover and administrative responsibilities.
An interest in marketing and communications as well as experience within a similar and varied position would be advantageous.
Interviews will be over the coming week and you will ideally be available to start work within 2 weeks.
Who will you be working for?
Our Client is a lovely small corporate business with offices within Central London.
What will you be doing?
The role will combine duties such as reception management, administrative support across three areas: facilities management for our business tenants and guests. event management (for onsite meeting rooms) and also administration support.
- Acting as first point of contact for onsite and new visitors.
- Project support – including across social media and general research.
- Meeting room management.
- Directing deliveries.
- Answering Switchboard.
- Ensuring meeting diary is kept up to date.
- Maintaining all contact data.
- Advising of building updates and regular house maintenance.
- Monitoring CCTV coverage.
- Attending to any reception area issues or other maintenance problems by instructing appropriate engineer.
- Any other reasonable general office or administrative duties.
- Previous experience within a similar role.
- An exceptional and confident communicator both written and verbal.
- Ability to multitask and remain calm and composed under pressure.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Reliable with exceptional time keeping.
This is a great permanent and full-time opportunity. Working hours are 8.45am – 5.15pm Mon-Fri – note this is an in-office position.
The basic salary is £26,000pa - £30,000pa and dependent on experience.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.