An exciting opportunity has come up to work as a Corporate Receptionist within a well-respected Private Bank located in Central London; near Marble Arch. This is a 2 week temp booking; from 20th November to 1st December £13 an hour
This role will be best suited to someone with previous experience as a receptionist or office assistant experience within a professional environment.
Who you will be working for
Our client is a highly renowned international Private Bank offering Wealth Solutions, Investment Management and other banking related services to HNW clients.
Having placed many people over the years we can confidently describe them as an employer of choice resulting in high staff retention, superb opportunity and generous financial services benefits.
What will the role include?
The role of the Receptionist is to provide support in the Post Room and Reception as required. You will work closely with internal partners across the business, the position will involve acting as the link between the business, facilities and the premises Managing Agents, to interpret and clarify user requirements.
- Post Room duties such as picking up, packaging, sorting and delivering mail items and stationary.
- Stationery and photocopying; management of photocopier stationary and delivery of paperwork and documents.
- Health and safety; acting as fire Marshall, carrying out DSE assessments and new staff inductions.
- Management of confidential waste – emptying and removal of bags for shredding daily.
- Reception; meeting and greeting of visitors, including taking coats, preparing beverages and directing calls as necessary.
- Room management; booking rooms and making any necessary scheduled preparations.
- Couriers; management of all incoming and outgoing deliveries.
- Any other reasonable duties.
- You will have experience within a similar position.
- Knowledge of Excel, Office Word and Outlook.
- Honest and reliable in nature with an ability to physically manage the physical needs of the job.
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Smart and professional personal presentation.
- Good time management and organisational skills.