We are currently recruiting for a motivated and experienced Quality Assurance Lead who will be responsible for ensuring quality processes are in place, leading on quality matters and developing processes and policies.
If you have an up to date knowledge of best practice in quality assurance, have experience leading a team and have managed a quality assurance service, then this could be the perfect job for you.
Who will you be working for?
Our client are a non-profit organisation with a passion for increasing the standards of healthcare provision in the UK. Our client are committed to learning and developing opportunities to support building your skills and career with some fantastic benefits.
What will you be doing?
We are currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance Lead. You will be leading a team to shape and develop Quality Assurance policies and procedures.
- Ensure that quality assurance processes and systems are in place.
- Lead and manage quality assurance plans and provide reports on progress.
- Lead, coach and manage a team.
- Implement audit plans to improve programmes.
- Implement risk management processes and policies.
- Draft council and committee papers.
- Manage a budget.
- Must have experience working with committees or panels within a hearing setting.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to maintain accuracy while working to deadlines.
- Willing to travel as required including overnight stays if required.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small team and work for a non-profit organisation who are committed to learning and developing opportunities to support building your skills and career. We are recruiting for a Quality Assurance Lead with a salary of up to £55,000 (depending on experience)
with some fantastic benefits including generous annual leave, pension scheme, employee discounts
Please click on the link below to apply.