We are currently recruiting for a Public Affairs & Stakeholder Manager to start immediately until the perm role is recruited too; remote based still- perm salary £42,780- you will be paid the hourly rate equivalent.
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client is an established non-profit organisation within Healthcare.
- Managing, promoting and maintaining communication with Parliament and the Government
- Providing high quality information and advice to inform the strategic judgements of senior staff and officers on political issues and relationships with stakeholders.
- Overseeing the College’s other stakeholder relations including with charities, medical royal colleges and relevant agencies across the UK, working with relevant College Officers.
- Working with the Head of External Affairs (HEA) and the Director of Strategic Communications (DSC) to develop and implement the College’s public affairs’ strategy, in accordance with the College Communications Strategy. Deputising for the Head of External Affairs when required.
- Line manage one of the Communications Officers and oversee the public affairs work of both Communications Officers.
- Analyse the external political environment, and advise colleagues and senior staff in the department, relevant committees and college officers on proactive and reactive responses needed to help the College to secure its objectives. To provide advice and information that informs critical strategic judgements by senior staff and officers
- Work closely with policy colleagues in developing stakeholder relations on key strategic priorities and workstreams, overseeing the wider stakeholder relations for the College
- Knowledge of health sector/mental health issues
- Experienced PA manager with good contacts
- Solid writing skills
- Lobbying, public affairs and influencing experience
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Access, Outlook, Excel and web-based software
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.
*PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV IN THE POP-OUT WINDOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE – Quick Apply applicants will unfortunately be missed