Due to growth our client is seeking someone to fulfill the role of a Projects and Planning Manager. The position will involve taking the lead with all activity and promotion of the institute.
Who will you be working for?
Our client is a leader in financial services training and has developed an outstanding reputation for their innovation, enthusiasm for teaching and commitment to client service.
What will you be doing?
As Projects and Planning Manager, you will increase activity through a range of different avenues including events, working with alumni, partnerships with clients and more.
This position will involve working closely with the managing director and one direct report.
You will also:
- Design and implement a thought leadership plan.
- Management of Institute membership, including increasing free and paid membership.
- Work with the Managing Director, Faculty, and governance boards to run the events calendar including conferences, talks and society meetings.
- Engagement of alumni to increase participation and advocacy of the Institute and qualification.
- Coordination of the Governance boards and panels.
- Provide an overall project management capability, including contractual and financial management to deliver multiple Institute activities.
- Revenue generation through paid membership, events and other activities.
- Management of Alumni careers and jobs function within the Institute.
- Management of awards and other such prizes or industry recognition.
- Manage Institute team.
You will need a commercial mindset and approach to your work and have worked within a similar position.
In additional you will also need:
- Relevant experience of management in an education or Institute/association setting.
- Experience of managing a wide portfolio of activities, projects and programmes in an educational environment.
- Line management experience and people management skills.
- Experience of budget planning as well as managing resource and budget.
- Experience with working with senior leaders and contributing at a senior level.
- Ability to assess priorities, organise workloads without supervision and initiate action and resolve problems where appropriate.
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills – confidence in forming effective working relationships with a broad range of people.
This is an excellent and rare opportunity to work for a professional and reputable company.
You can expect to receive a competitive basic salary of up to £30,000pa - £35,000pa (dependent on experience) plus private medical insurance (post 1-month service), generous holiday entitlement, employee pension contribution and death in service provision to name a few.
The Projects and Planning Manager is a permanent position.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.