We are currently recruiting for an x2 Deputy Programme Managers to work full time, on a temp basis for 2-5 Months- Remote based on £31,425
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client is a well known healthcare membership body; in the heart of central London.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
To assist the programme manager with the management and development of the College Centre for Quality Improvement’s national clinical audit programmes, research/evaluation projects or multi-source feedback systems.
- To deputise in the absence of the Programme Manager.
- Assist in developing and delivering project plans to ensure that individual projects meet their objectives and deadlines.
- To help in managing all aspects of the project(s), which may include:
- Developing sampling methods and data collection tools
- Collecting and analysing qualitative and quantitative data from participating services developing methods and tools to enable measurement of performance against standards;
- Producing local and national reports
- Planning and delivering events e.g. learning events, workshops
- Be prepared to travel across the UK if required. Overnight stays may be required for some visits and a certain level of flexibility is needed at periods of increased workload.
- Manage the day to day financial administration for the project (e.g. invoicing and expenses) and assist the Programme Manager with the budget management and monthly forecasts.
- Oversee production of a range of other project materials such as guidance documents, papers for publication and newsletters as required.
- Develop and maintain effective data management systems.
- Experience of working with public sector services
- A keen interest in health or social care and, in particular, mental health
- Experience of report writing and editing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience of planning and delivering training/workshops
- Experience of managing large electronic databases and controlling data quality.