Our Client is seeking an experienced Project Officer who ideally has digital platform experiences.
This position is initially a 2-year fixed term contract.
Who will you be working for?
Our Client is a true leader within in their field and an innovative and modern not for profit membership organisation located in the City of London.
What will you be doing?
You will be working within a fast-paced environment, have a natural ability to work independently and thoroughly enjoy managing your own project workload.
This is a newly created position, responsibilities will include:
- Project administration and support – documentation handling, minute taking, administration of meetings, record maintenance, support to senior management, communication with Stakeholders and ensuring the smooth-running pf projects.
- Supporting board and group meetings – planning and booking all logistics.
- Assisting with the recruitment process.
- Following up with meetings and action points with senior management and staff.
- Building positive relationships.
- Collation of information.
- Any other appropriate duties requested.
- Have proven experience within a similar role as project Officer. You will ideally have experiences digital learning platforms.
- Have a natural ability to set, prioritise and manage your own workload.
- Experiences preparing and maintaining project related documentation.
- Experiences within medical education, IT projects, healthcare, not-for-profit
- Ability to work independently where required.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ‘can-do’ approach.
- Strong IT skills (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Be an exceptional and conceptual communicator both written and verbal.
The Project Officer is a 2-year fixed term contracted position; paying £30,165pa (salary is dependent on experience) plus great benefits.
Shortlisting will commence on Wednesday 18th March 2020.
To apply for the Project Officer opportunity, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.