A successful healthcare membership body are now looking for a Project Manager - for 2 months on a temp basis subject to an extension £19-20 an hour - Remote working
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
- Project manage the development of mental health initiatives in accordance with the funding body’s requirements
- Be the primary liaison point for key stakeholders regarding the project. This includes very senior managers at NHS England, NHS Improvement, NICE, the Department of Health, Health Education England
- Work closely with the funding body and key stakeholders to develop the scope of each project. Design and develop a project plan with a risk register and identify key milestones. Operate within agreed project work plans and timelines, ensuring that projects are carried out within deadlines.
- Identify key project costs; any exceptions are to be recorded in monthly and quarterly reports. Ensure that all invoices and expenses related to the project are processed.
- Organise and ensure delivery of conferences, all-day expert committee meetings, learning days, team meetings and additional focus groups with people with lived experiences where necessary.
- Monitor and evaluate each project’s progress to determine if there are risks or potential deviations from the plans and, if so, report those risks and problem-solve with the team. Draft monthly progress reports and management reports for senior management and funding bodies.
- Project management experience and is Prince II and/or Agile qualified
- Proven track record of undertaking administrative and management activities in a national health or social care institutions such as NHS England or NICE
- Proven experience of managing committees in a professional environment
- Proven clear and concise writing skills with a high degree of accuracy including excellent minute taking and report writing skills
- Excellent MS office Skills