Are you an experienced project manager? Do you have experience working in the NHS or a similar organisation?
If so, please continue reading as this may be the perfect job for you.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Project Manager to work on a FTC for 12 months.
Who will you be working for?
You will be working for a reputable organisation that focus on training, research, quality and advice for its vast member base in the health sector. They are an academic institution with a passion for increasing the standards of healthcare provision in the UK.
What will you be doing?
You will be responsible for the planning, delivery and evaluation of projects.
- Responsible for the operational and planning work
- Ensure that timescales and deadlines are met.
- Liaise with stakeholders and ensures any feedback, issues or complaints are resolved.
- Assess and manage any risks.
- Communicate with stakeholders via newsletters, websites, social media and targeted emails.
- Lead on the patient and public engagement work.
- Attend and deliver meetings and conferences including planning and delivering workshops, training days and meetings.
- Monitor, review and oversee financial processes including financial forecasting and managing contracts and sub-contracts.
- Must have proven experience in project management (including more than one project simultaneously).
- Experience working in the NHS or similar organisation is desirable.
- Experience of working within a governance framework is desirable.
- Strong skills in Excel and other MS Office applications.
- Experience of budget management and managing financial processes.
- An exceptional level of organisation and attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- A good problem solver.
This is a great opportunity to gain experience working for a reputable organisation and be involved in exciting programmes alongside an experienced and friendly team of professionals. The salary for this role is £34,000-£38,600 depending on experience.
How to apply
To apply for this Project Manager role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.