Our client is seeking an individual with exceptional Administrator/Coordinator
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their team as programme coordinator. The successful applicant will be responsible for ensuring that the audit programme’s meetings and events, communications activities, helpdesk, reporting and quality improvement work are coordinated effectively; and that support of the wider team and general administrative work is delivered to a high standard.
Previous experience within a similar and fast paced administrative position would be essential.
This role is a temp role for 4 weeks maybe longer - £25,585 £16 an hour
Who will you be working for?
Our client is a London & Liverpool based not for profit membership organisation for healthcare professionals; they are innovative and leaders in the sectors best practice. They have several locations throughout the UK.
This role is based in their Liverpool Office.
What will you be doing?
- Managing helpdesk enquiries, responding to queries within stipulated timeframes or escalating to project manager or clinical leads as required
- Ensuring the smooth running of meetings and events through detailed planning, organisation and note taking
- Coordinating the Programme’s communication and Quality Improvement activities
- Upholding strong working relationships with clinical teams and wider stakeholders including managing correspondence with outlying sites
- Working with analysts to support data checking and cleaning
- Supporting the production of reports, including proof reading and liaison between the project teams
- Independently managing subprojects as directed by the project manager.
- Educated to degree level
- Experience of working in or with the NHS, or a similar complex organisation, in an administrative/co-ordination role.
- Experience of co-ordinating activities for complex/substantial work programmes, with numerous ‘external’ customers, to challenging deadlines.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, and an ability to establish relationships and communicate effectively with people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
- Excellent time management and task prioritisation skills.
- Advanced knowledge and application of Microsoft Word, Access, Excel, Outlook and Power Point.
- Experience of meetings and workshop management including: planning, organisation, hosting and minute/note taking.
- Experience of using different media, including social media platforms, to communicate creatively with a wide range of audiences and to build and maintain stakeholder relationships.