- Membership Association - fantastic working environment in stunning offices. Supporting and friendly team
- Ongoing temporary role for 12 months
With excellent mainline rail and underground links, this is a very popular location.
This is a very friendly and supportive working environment which offers excellent potential for career development and the opportunity to broaden skills.
Working alongside large utilities companies within the UK, the role will be to coordinate a de-carbonisation project. Responsibilities will include
- Administrative support to a project team
- Supporting programme development
- Planning and monitoring programme timelines
- Regular reporting to the steering group
- Managing Stakeholders
- Organising events, meetings and workshops
The ideal candidate will have proven administrative experience gained within a project environment and will be used to dealing with a wide variety of stakeholders. An interest and understanding of the energy sector would be hugely beneficial for this role
Applicants must be available to start ASAP with no notice period and commit for 12 months.