We are currently recruiting for a project Assistant to start immediately for up to 3 months whilst the client recruits on a perm basis. £13 an hour. Remote role for now.
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client is an established non-profit organisation. A very well-known health care membership body.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- To enter qualitative and quantitative data onto online surveys, spreadsheets or other databases.
- To communicate with individuals and services taking part in the project via letter, telephone and email.
- To maintain project websites and ensure all information is up to date.
- To deal with queries from a range of mental health professionals, clinicians, managers, clerical staff, service users and carers.
- To arrange travel and accommodation.
- To attend meetings and take minutes.
- To assist with the preparation, design, proof reading and distribution of written materials (such as reports, data collection tools, information sheets and marketing materials).
- To process relevant invoices and paperwork and liaising with the finance department.
- High attention to detail including a high standard of accuracy when processing data
- Attention to detail and a methodical approach to both routine and more complex tasks, including a willingness to follow procedures precisely
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Access, Outlook, Excel and web-based software
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.
*PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV IN THE POP-OUT WINDOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE – Quick Apply applicants will unfortunately be missed