We are currently recruiting for an Project Administrator to start immediately on a Temporary-Perm contract £23,045
The role is located in Tower Hill, 2 days and home working the rest. Working on a full-time basis and is paying £23,045
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client is an established non-profit healthcare organisation.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Processing correspondence: receiving, opening and logging letters and emails
- To attend meetings and take minutes.
- To maintain project websites and ensure all information is up to date.
- Supporting the compilation of statistics and reporting on volume and trends within correspondence
- Maintaining quality and consistency of data and records in the databases
- To arrange travel and accommodation.
- General administrative duties in support of the Correspondence Manager and at times other staff within the office to contribute to bigger events or projects
- High attention to detail including a high standard of accuracy when processing data
- Ability to extract key information from text
- Attention to detail and a methodical approach to both routine and more complex tasks, including a willingness to follow procedures precisely
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Access, Outlook, Excel and web-based software
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.