We are currently recruiting for A Programmes Officer-3 days Flexible per week;
12 month Fixed Term Contract Remote Based
Competitive salary £25,981-£30,851
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
CILIP is the UK library and information association. We are the only chartered body in the world dedicated to uniting, supporting and advocating for information professionals and librarians – the people who help the world make better decisions.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- We are looking for an experienced Programmes Officer to help deliver a varied and exciting range of projects alongside the Programmes Team.
- You will be highly organised and able to plan, prioritise and deliver to a work programme and experienced in providing the full range of administrative support.
- You will be confident in communicating with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders and comfortable working with the full suite of Microsoft products and learning new systems such as CRMs and marketing platforms.
The role offers the opportunity to work on an exciting range of projects including the Carnegie Greenaway Awards and Libraries Week.
You will possess the right level of knowledge and enthusiasm to learn rapidly and use your transferable skills to drive projects forward, as well as undertake administrative duties.
- Project management capabilities
- Excellent communication skills and good attention to detail
- Good initiative; a self-sufficient and self-motivated worker
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Experience of using Wordpress and a wide range of social media design and scheduling tools.
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.
Please can you also do a covering letter for this role
*PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV IN THE POP-OUT WINDOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE – Quick Apply applicants will unfortunately be missed