We are currently recruiting for a Programme Manager to work full time, on a temp to perm contract. Located in Holborn, this role is paying a competitive £35,000 - 38,000 per annum.
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client is a charity focusing on leadership within the medial industry. They are based within the vibrant hub of Holborn, with great links to all social spots around London. At this stage the role is remote based.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
The Programme Manager is responsible for managing the successful delivery of our clients prestigious clinical fellow scheme portfolio which encompasses a number of development programmes.
The post holder will be expected to demonstrate strong programme management and communication skills to ensure that all programmes are delivered to scope.
- Develop and maintain systems and processes to effectively plan and manage multiple programmes which run concurrently throughout the year
- Work with members of the senior management team (SMT), Associates and stakeholders to design online and face to face programmes
- Produce a full range of communications to promote programmes (recruitment to case studies), drawing on expertise within the team as required. Utilise a variety of communication channels to ensure programmes are promoted effectively.
- Manage the delivery of programmes, working with the team and stakeholders to ensure programmes are well planned, that needs of the delivery team, stakeholders and participants are met, materials are produced and available, all communication is professional and timely, and programmes are delivered on time and within budget.
- Manage all programmes financial activity and work with the team to ensure budgets are accurately prepared and managed. This includes correct application of VAT, credit control and tracking of income and expenditure.
- Develop and maintain efficient systems to collect feedback from participants, stakeholders, and commissioners. Utilise feedback for reporting, tracking, learning and future development
- Extensive experience in a programme management role
- Project or programme management qualification
- Experience of leading and managing projects or programmes of significant scope and complexity
- Ability to manage competing priorities and deliver to often tight or suddenly imposed deadlines
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.
*PLEASE NOTE - YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV IN THE POP-OUT WINDOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE. Quick Apply applicants with unfortunately be missed*