We are seeking an experienced production coordinator to join one of our most innovate Clients. This position will focus on the delivery of content through B2B publications, websites and events.
Note, this position will offer flexibility to work from home with a min of 3.5 days per week in office.
Production Coordinator - salary £28,000pa-£30,000 pa plus benefits, North London. Basic salary is dependent on experience.
Who will you be working for?
Our client is an established and successful but small media business located in North London.
What will you be doing?
As Production Coordinator you will assist the production/design team to deliver accurate, informative and visually exciting content. You will support the Head of Design to ensure all briefs that go through are accurate before reaching design stages, and hit agreed deadlines.
- Maintain effective systems and processes, including artwork processes and workflows
- Ensure accurate on-time delivery of all products
- Deliver economic and effective planning of issues and hit agreed targets
- Day-to-day point of contact for printers and suppliers
- Keep flatplans updated and liaise with editorial, sales, marketing and events to include all paid-for content
- Oversee the creation of weekly and monthly print orders and purchase orders
- Research the best quotes for printed materials, including events collateral
- Trap user and stakeholder feedback on the functionality of the production schedule
- Help create company-wide understanding of how the studio works and encourage positive support from all stakeholders on the value of adhering to the production schedule
You will need to be experienced in managing a busy production schedule (within publishing house or design studio), experience creating, developing and maintaining schedules and a genuine passion for both print and design. In addition:
- CRM experience – ideally Salesforce.
- Supplier management experience, including briefing, managing timelines and costs.
- Ability to multi-task efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Enjoy working within a team.
The applicable salary is £28,000-£30,000pa..
The Production Coordinator is a permanent position to start ASAP.
Please click Apply below to be considered.