We are supporting a great Client of ours with recruitment to a Product Marketing Specialist position. The ideal Candidate will have at least 5 years specific product marketing experience (including strategy planning from idea to concept, with a B2B focus).
Who will you be working for?
Our client is a leader in financial services training and has developed an outstanding reputation for their innovation, enthusiasm for teaching and commitment to client service.
What will you be doing?
As Product Marketing Specialist, you will be developing and executing marketing campaigns for learning B2B products. You will be hands on with coordinating the integration across teams, stakeholder management (globally) and overall strategic marketing and planning.
This position will involve working with a great team, where the culture is positive and everyone has a can do attitude with a willingness to help and support.
You will also:
- Devising and executing marketing plans.
- Build relationships across multiple teams and relevant counterparts within marketing.
- Maintain competitor research.
- Work alongside third-party agency.
- Oversee the execution of email marketing campaigns.
- Utilise social media to ensure engagement and growth.
- Research, oversee and evaluate digital and offline campaigns – including metric reporting.
- Perform weekly data feed reports to evaluate and optimize effectiveness.
- Act as first point of contact in the absence of the Head of Marketing.
- Any other marketing related activity required.
You will have had previous content experiences and a proven record as Product Manager for a minimum of 5 years and prior breadth of experience of at least the same within marketing. Our Client is open on background, however a background within Learning and development or financial services would be advantageous.
In additional you will also need:
- A relevant degree or equivalent.
- Strong copy writing and proof-reading skills.
- Experience of working within a global team with stakeholder management.
- Proficiency with Microsoft packages (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Experiences with marketing automation platform, such as Marketo.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced position.
This is an excellent and rare opportunity to work for a professional and reputable company.
You can expect to receive a competitive basic salary of up to £60,000 pa (dependent on experience) plus private medical insurance (post 1-month service), generous holiday entitlement, employee pension contribution and death in service provision to name a few.
Please aim to apply by Sunday 6th December.
The Product Marketing Specialist is a permanent position.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.