We are seeking someone with experience in managing office processes with general personal PA support and financial administration experiences.
Our Client is centrally located and seeking to move ahead very quickly with interviews.
Who you will be working for?
You will be working for a privately owned investment business located in central London. This position will be within a small finance team supporting within financial administration activities across the business.
What will you be doing?
You will be working closely alongside the company Director and vice president. Your role will be focused on financial administration and business support, to include:
- Day to day administration, operational transactions and bookkeeping.
- Being the main point of contact with sister companies
- Secretarial duties, such as minute taking, general administration and supporting with projects when required.
- Assist accountants during the Auditing process of the company
- Financial processing; preparing VAT returns and bank reconciliations, process payroll, PAYE, NI and pensions, managing expense reports, managing payments and generating invoices using Xero.
- Processing cash flow/recharges to/from the company.
- Ordering stationery and supplies.
- Processing insurance, lease, Telecoms and software licence renewals.
- Manage statutory company compliance with Home Office, HMRC, Pensions and any other regulatory bodies.
- Any other duties reasonable duties that may be required, including personal support to Director(s) with management of property facilities, contracts and catalogues.
You will need:
- Experience with Xero (ideally) or similar system
- To be a good team player with strong communications skill
- Effectively communicates throughout the business.
- Demonstrate good planning, coordination and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver consistently to tight deadlines
- Sound understanding of applicable laws, regulations, and rules in UK and Europe
- Act with discretion, integrity and professionalism at all times
- Previous bookkeeping experience – highly desired
- Hardworking, Adaptable, professional and very Personable
The Private PA and Office Manager, is full-time role and the working hours are Monday to Friday 9am-6pm (with possible overtime).
The Private PA and Office Manager position is offering a salary of £27,000-£30,000 pa (dependent on experience), health insurance, discretionary bonus and more..
How to apply
To apply for this Private PA and Office Manager role, please click ‘Apply’.