We are currently recruiting for an Policy Coordinator to start immediately on a 6-12 week temporary contract. The role is located in Kennignton- But is remote for now, working on a full-time basis and is paying a competitive £16-17.50 per hour.
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client is an established non-profit healthcare council.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- To support the team in coordinating the administrative aspects of
consultations and engagement activities: setting up surveys and documents; proof-reading; collating and managing responses; updating stakeholder lists;
sending reminders; and updating consultation lead.
- To support the team with scheduling of meetings, facilities and rooms/diary management.
- To upload content to the website as appropriate, engaging the Web team as required.
- To undertake regular reporting on policy enquiries (including on volumes, categories and timeliness)
- To provide secretariat support for some of the team’s projects (including, for example, diarising meetings, agenda drafting, minute taking, and following-up on actions).
- Proven ability to successfully receive and process
correspondence and documentation, with a good attention
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including
the ability to communicate professionally with stakeholders
from all backgrounds and convey information in the most
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team and support
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Access, Outlook, Excel and web-based software
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.
*PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV IN THE POP-OUT WINDOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE – Quick Apply applicants will unfortunately be missed