Are you an experienced PA with executive team level support? Do you take pride in your work and seek to meet and where possible exceed expectations?
This company has an impressive track record of developing talented assistants. They reward success and their high staff retention level reflects their inspiring supportive culture.
Who will you be working for?
- A leading surveying specialist working on many high-profile projects.
- A very busy team.
- An inspiring supportive culture with an impressive high staff retention level.
Supporting two of the Company Director’s and wider team, you will be assisting to help the busy across team with a range of tasks and general office operational duties day-to-day. This may include:
- Diary Management (travel, meetings, events etc.).
- Assisting with projects.
- Preparation of documents as required.
- General administrative support.
- Compiling and collating information as required by the Director and team.
- Acting as the first point of contact for enquiries.
- Preparation of meetings and the meeting room.
- Meet and greet clients and visitors – this will include occasional networking.
- Scanning and filing.
- Maintain library of reference booklets.
- Information gathering and collation of data on excel.
- Answering the telephones.
- General IT support.
- You will have previous experience as PA.
- Relevant sector experience would be advantageous but not essential.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Professional and positive approach to your work.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and at times pressurised environment.
- The ability to have a flexible approach to your workload, working with a range of different people and challenging tasks as required is essential.
- You also need to have an aptitude towards technology.
- Positive attitude and approach to your work.
- A meritocratic approach to progression with continuous learning and development and performance related bonuses.
- A starting salary paying between £28,000-32,000pa, plus great benefits (salary is dependent on experience).
- The chance to join a great company; work on great projects with great opportunities.
To apply for the Executive PA position YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV IN THE POP-OUT WINDOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE