Who will you be working for?
Our client is a craft beer specialist based in North London. This is a newly created role and will offer you the opportunity to get fully immersed in all matters relating to ER, employee engagement, team management and diversity and inclusion.
What will you be doing?
- Overseeing the entirety of Employee Relations from an operational perspective.
- Management of two members of the HR team.
- Effective case management revolving around a variety of ER cases such as: disciplinaries, performance management, employment tribunals, grievance and absence management.
- Advising, guiding and supporting managers with all matters relating to employee relations.
- Promoting good employee relations across the organisation.
- Ensuring that outcomes are driven from appraisals.
- Overseeing policies and procedures.
- Running consultations.
- Overseeing the implementation of a new payroll system.
- Handling contractual changes.
- Liaising with unions when necessary.
- Monitoring trends in employment practices.
- Running any other HR functions as deemed necessary.
- A real passion for employee relations; a minimum of two years complex ER experience is required.
- Must have a good knowledge of employment law.
- Must have an excellent knowledge of ER procedures and processes including employment tribunals, trade unions, disability, diversity and equal opportunities.
- A resourceful and approachable working style.
- Superb communication skills and a happiness to work with others.
- A good eye for detail and excellent organisational skills.
- An interest in the concept of craft beer and the industry.
- Competent IT skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a rapidly expanding company with exciting plans for the future. Our client is offering a salary of up to £50k (depending on experience) as well as benefits which include private healthcare, pension and of course beer.
Click below to apply.