People Manager £40-50K
Who will you be working for?
Our client is a craft beer specialist based in North London who are looking for a new member to join their team. This is a newly created role this will offer you the opportunity to get fully immersed in all matters relating to ER.
What will you be doing?
- Overseeing the entirety of Employee Relations from an operational perspective.
- Effective case management revolving around a variety of ER cases such as: disciplinaries, performance management, employment tribunals, grievance and absence management.
- Advising, guiding and supporting managers with all matters relating to employee relations.
- Promoting good employee relations across the organisation.
- Ensuring that outcomes are driven from appraisals.
- Overseeing policies and procedures.
- Running consultations.
- Overseeing the implementation of a new payroll system.
- Handling contractual changes.
- Liaising with unions when necessary.
- Monitoring trends in employment practices.
- Running any other HR functions as deemed necessary.
- A real passion for employee relations; a minimum of two years complex ER experience is required.
- Must have a good knowledge of employment law.
- Must have an excellent knowledge of ER procedures and processes including employment tribunals, trade unions, disability, diversity and equal opportunities.
- A resourceful and approachable working style.
- Superb communication skills and a happiness to work with others.
- A good eye for detail and excellent organisational skills.
- An interest in the concept of craft beer and the industry.
- Competent IT skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills and work for a rapidly expanding company with exciting plans for the future. Our client is offering a salary of up to £50k (depending on experience) as well as benefits which include private healthcare, pension and of course beer.
*YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV IN THE POP-OUT WINDOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE – Quick Apply applicants will unfortunately be missed