We are currently recruiting for an Pathology Portal Co ordinator to start immediately on a Temp- 1 Year Contract Basis; Salary £26,913 - £16.94 an hour.
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client is an established non-profit organisation. A very well-known Healthcare membership body.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
The post-holder will be expected to review and edit submitted materials, in particular video content, as well as assist contributors with any technical issues and queries regarding the Pathology Portal and the submission process.
Editorial support and quality control:
- Receiving, reviewing and updating learning materials to ensure that the presentation and quality of the submitted content are in line with the Pathology Portal’s standards.
- Editing video submissions from contributing members to align them with the Pathology Portal’s aesthetic presentation and brand identity.
- Liaising with the technical provider to ensure that all approved content is successfully uploaded to the Pathology Portal.
- Dealing with queries and issues from College members pertaining to the Pathology Portal, the submission of learning materials and access to the platform.
- Acting as a focal point for the Pathology Portal and answering correspondence from members.
- Providing technical assistance and guidance to members wishing to contribute learning materials to the Pathology Portal, ensuring that College standards and protocols are adhered to.
- Providing customer service to College members and editors.
- Creating guidance materials and tutorials on the Pathology Portal to assist members with the submission and upload process.
- Assisting with workshop planning and logistics
- Providing technical support to members attending workshops and dealing with any issues arising.
- Receiving, collating and reporting feedback from members to the Editorial Board.
- Attending the Editorial Board meetings to take minutes and advise on editorial issues if appropriate.
- Drafting and dispatching the agenda and all meeting papers to the Editorial Board members in a timely manner.
- Drafting accurate and succinct formal minutes for review and approval by the Editorial Board Chair within 7 days of the meeting.
- Circulating approved minutes to the Editorial Board members, post on the relevant web page and keep appropriate electronic records of the meetings.
- Attending related Pathology Portal meetings and keep abreast with the developments regarding the Portal.
- Experience of producing and maintaining accurate records and timely management information
- Experience of proof reading, editing and document formatting
- Experience of administration and serving committees or boards including setting agendas, minute writing and supporting chairs
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Access, Outlook, Excel and web-based software
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.
*PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV IN THE POP-OUT WINDOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE – Quick Apply applicants will unfortunately be missed