With significant growth in recent years our Client is looking for a Part-Time Finance Assistant with relevant experience in bookkeeping and finance administration. If you would like to work in a creative and innovative environment, then read on further.
Who you will be working for?
You will be working for a retail ecommerce business with innovative and big plans for future growth.
What will you be doing?
You will be working closely alongside the company Director. Your role will be focused on financial administration as well as:
- Payroll Runs
- Insurance Renewals
- Bookkeeping – Double Entry
- Financial data Entry
You will have:
- Experience with Xero (ideally) or similar system
- Bookkeeping – No formal qualification needed
- Experience with Payroll is essential
- General financial administration, including data entry
- Insurance renewal experience
- Double entry Bookkeeping knowledge highly desired
- Hardworking, Adaptable, professional and very Personable
- Intermediate-Advanced level Excel skills are essential
The Part-Time Finance Assistant, is part-time role (across the equivalent of 3 full days) - with hours falling Monday to Friday between 9am-5pm.
The Part-Time Finance Assistant is offering a salary of £30,000 - £35,000 FTE.
How to apply
To apply for this Part-Time Finance Assistant role, please click ‘Apply’.
YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV IN THE POP-OUT WINDOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE