We are seeking exceptional individuals with experience within financial services (ideally IFA) who are now seeking to provide the highest quality customer service delivery within a truly fantastic company.
This is a unique and permanent opportunity for an individual who already holds financial planning and report writing experience.
With excellent career progression, competitive earning potential and a sociable and professional work environment, this is not an opportunity to be missed.
Who will you be working for?
This boutique firm in the heart of the west end helps people with their financial affairs and offers first-class advice in all aspects. The team consists of experts who are fully qualified to provide guidance and recommendations on managing their client’s needs.
What you will be doing?
You will be supporting Seniors across the business in the provision of financial planning and advice.
You will be:
- Research and Financial Planning.
- Interacting with HNWI Clients on a daily basis.
- Report writing.
- Overseeing compliance, income generation and control risks.
- Managing the team delivery (reduced risk process and mentor/further development).
- Technical assessment of cases submitted by consultants.
- Dealing with Complex cases and problem solving.
- Complying with AML, DPA and compliance procedures.
- Production of compliant and accurate letter and reports within reasonable timescales.
We are seeking a dynamic individual who is highly organised, with a minimum of 5 years experience within an IFA and relevant role. You will be an effortless rapport and relationship builder. A Diploma or equivalent in Regulated Financial Planning is essential.
You will have excellent knowledge of all advice area including Pension consolidation and retirement planning. In addition Client focused report writing, proven technical knowledge, strong understanding of compliance responsibility with the ability to work well as part of a team.
What's in it for you?
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, career progression and great employee benefits. The salary applicable is £40,000-£50,000pa (dependent on experience).
How to apply?
To apply for this Paraplanner position, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.