Are you an experienced PA with team senior level admin support? With experiences with diary Management, minute writing, use of MS Teams, Spreadsheet management? If in addition you have financial services experiences, we really would like to hear from you.
Note, you must be available to start work from week commencing 19th October.
Please read on…
Who you will be working for
Our client is a global financial services business located in The City with plush offices and a friendly and engaging atmosphere.
Having worked with this Company for many years we can confidently describe them as an employer of choice with a huge reputation.
What would you be doing?
As PA you will have flexibility to support 4 individuals within senior management.
The role will include travel booking internationally, meeting coordination using MS Teams, minute writing, spreadsheet management and any other business admin required.
- Strong organisational skills are required in this fast paced and hands on role.
- Minute writing experiences essential.
- Strong excel/spreadsheet skills – essential.
- Proven experience in a similar financial services role essential.
- Experience within financial services is highly desired.
- Experience in coordinating travel and diary management is essential.
- An exceptional level of organisation and attention to detail.
- Exceptional and advanced computer literacy and Outlook skills are essential.
- Exceptional communication skills and capability.
- Unparalleled enthusiasm, pro-activity and professionalism at all times.
You will have the opportunity to start work and be onboarded with the team from home (remote working), with a view to slowly transition back in office
The PA position is permanent, paying up to between 30,000-£35,000 pa (depending on experience) - plus outstanding employee benefits.
**You must be available to start work from week commencing 19th October**
How to apply
To apply for the PA position, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.