Our client is seeking an individual to take responsibility for support to Director, Associate Director and a wider healthcare focused team.
You will need to have previous experience supporting at a senior level as PA or EA.
Who will you be working for?
Our client is an innovative healthcare organisation located in the City of London.
What will you be doing?
As PA you will take responsibility for:
- Manage all correspondence for the Director and Deputy Director; provide secretarial support, such as
- Diary management, travel, accommodation, drafting and typing emails, letters, documents, meeting arrangement or presentations.
- Manage accurate and accessible electronic filing systems
- Proofread external documents e.g., Bulletin articles, annual reports etc.
- Manage supporting papers for the Director’s meetings, conducting research and providing briefings where necessary; including electronic copy in calendar with relevant notes.
- Manage timetable for directorate meetings and social lunches.
- Process expenses, invoices, raise purchase orders and verify services and goods received.
- Record and monitor the departmental credit card expenditure
- Support to the Assistant Director
- Serve as Secretary as required to assigned Clinical Quality and Research
- Boards/Committees and its Chairperson, including drafting agendas, preparing papers, coordinating logistical arrangements, taking minutes of meetings, coordinating follow-up actions and managing all general correspondence to the Board.
- Maintain database of representatives on external committees
- Coordinate the process of recruiting representatives and obtaining regular updates from representatives.
- Provide consistently high-quality customer service to all stakeholders.
- Provide support to the Patient and Public Involvement Manager.
- Provide administrative support to relevant working groups.
- Arrange meetings for Heads of Departments, as required
- In the absence of team members or during busy periods, provide support to the directorate (appropriate training will be provided).
- Assist in key meetings and events as directed by the Director and Associate Director.
- Any other related duties.
You will have previous experience of working in similar or healthcare focused organisation. In addition:
- Experience of committee servicing at board level.
- Experience of successfully managing senior stakeholders/relationships across multiple Levels.
- Experience of managing a varied and extensive workload, juggling multiple tasks and prioritising under pressure.
- Experience of contract and budget management.
- Proven track record of effective project and/or programme management and understanding of project management principles.
- High level of computer literacy.
- Strong organisational skills, IT skills, and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Excellent attention to detail.
The PA position is a permanent opportunity; paying £32,000 - £34,300 p.a. (salary is dependent on experience) plus great benefits such as contributary pension, accident cover, flexible working and much more.
The deadline for applications to our client is Tuesday, 31st May, however, please aim to apply to us by Monday 30th May to be considered.
Note, our client is offering a hybrid working model (partial work from home). This could be subject to future change or adjustment.
To apply for the PA opportunity, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.