We are currently recruiting for an PA to start on 8th March on a Temp-perm Basis.
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client is an education membership body; based in Westminster- Its a half remote half in the office based role; 25K.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
To provide executive support for the Chief Executive and Chairman
- To manage the smooth running of board meetings and execs meetings including taking minutes, collating papers and setting meeting dates.
- To support the Office Manager in the smooth-running of the office and its systems.
- To manage meeting room bookings and oversee hospitality for visitors including set up, refreshments and clearing.
- To manage the smooth running of online meetings and online facilities i.e. Zoom.
- Confidence and competence to take ownership of workload, manage priorities and meet deadlines.
- Strong communicator and organiser who can use initiative and develop and maintain excellent relationships with staff and stakeholders.
- Ability to multitask and manage urgency in a calm and practical manner.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing circumstances and priorities.
- Enthusiastic and positive in attitude.
- Accuracy with the written word.
- Experience and ability to work with all kinds of people at different levels within an organisationABOUT YOU
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritise, plan, organise work and meet deadlines efficiently.
- Ability to work with a high degree of flexibility and autonomy, tackling new areas with confidence.
- Understanding of sensitivities in handling information and proven ability to be discreet and confidential where appropriate.
- Strong IT and MS Office skills. Experience of using Outlook desirable.
- Willingness to participate across all of ISC’s project areas.
- Ideally educated to degree level.
- Previous office experience essential.
- Experience of minute taking is highly desirable.
- Experience of providing executive support at board level highly desirable
- Good benefits once perm; such as pension and holiday days
- Working hours are 9-5
- Lovely working culture
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.
*PLEASE NOTE - YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV IN THE POP-OUT WINDOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE. Quick Apply applicants with unfortunately be missed*