Do you enjoy organising and planning with an exceptional attention to detail? If so, then this could be the opportunity for you.
Who will you be working for?
Our client is a further education examinations provider located close to South London.
What will you be doing?
We are seeking a well organised Coordinator with good attention to detail. The Education Operations Coordinator is a 6-month FTC and working within a wonderful organisation with a long and outstanding reputation.
You will be:
- Organising itineraries and exam sessions.
- Coordinating UK and overseas tours.
- Organising travel, booking flights and accommodation.
- Sending out correspondences and documents.
- Working towards team and department targets for delivery.
- Attending conferences and events when required.
- Handling general enquiries.
This is a hands-on role where you will be dealing with a variety of tasks, this position would suit someone who enjoys interacting with colleagues and the public. You will also thoroughly enjoy working within an administration focused role.
You will have:
- Experience within a similar position - experiences within education or Charity sectors highly desired.
- Good attention to detail and exceptional time management.
- Enjoy building relationships and networking.
- Have exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong IT skills.
- Good communication both written and spoken.
The Education Operations Coordinator is a 6-month fixed term contract paying a salary of up to £22,000pa dependent on experience. The position also offers exceptional benefits (pro-rata), such as Private medical, Life Assurance, Season loan ticket, free access to courses and more..
Are you keen to find out more?
To apply for the Education Operations Coordinator role, YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV IN THE POP-OUT WINDOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE