Our client is seeking an Operations Assistant to provide administration and customer support across the main office and warehouse areas. We are seeking an individual experiences within operation who has good work ethics and a positive outlook.
Operations Assistant - salary £23,000-£27,000 pa plus benefits, the work location is Dartford, Kent. Basic salary is dependent on experience.
Who will you be working for?
Our client is an established, fast-growing, well-respected retail supplier with an entrepreneurial culture. Located in Dartford.
What will you be doing?
As Operations Assistant, you will work closely alongside the Operations Manager. Within this busy position you will be covering a range of tasks primarily helping with orders and deliveries but also handling calls and emails, ordering supplies, preparing products and more.
Other responsibilities include:
- Dealing with basic customer enquiries.
- Assisting with operational issues.
- Collaboratively analysing all operations and identifying areas of business process improvement.
- Working closely with the Operations Manager to ensure business compliance.
- Diary management and itinerary planning; Booking travel, accommodation and office space for meetings and events.
- Processing customer orders, printing packing slips and managing order flow.
- Liaising with courier regarding delivery.
- Assisting with stock check and monitoring product quality.
- Processing refunds.
- Ordering office supplies, stationery and food.
- Any other general office tasks.
You will naturally have exceptional communication skills, enjoy working with people and have an exceptional attention to detail with great work ethics.
You will also need:
- Previous experience within a similar Operations focused position.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Exceptional IT skills.
- Enjoy working as part of a team.
- Excellent organisational and detailed approach.
In return for working within an innovative and dynamic company you will be rewarded for your hard work with brilliant working hours (9am-5pm Monday-Friday), development and training in-house, medical insurance, occasional in-office perks (lunches, etc.), Team building even days and more…
The Operations Assistant is a permanent position.
Please click Apply below to be considered.